Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Harappa, Murree and the like.

Well, the power wasn't out for 17 days...I've just been a combination of hot, lazy, and busy (how embarrassing...).

For your viewing pleasure, I have posted more photos of the past months (soon, I will even write another proper blog entry....but don't hold your breath...).


What's left of the ancient civilization of Harappa.



You will notice that I am obsessed with doors, walls, and the like.



Again.



Monsoon season, obviously, has not yet begun.



Sugarcane fields.



The long-awaited proof that I actually went to Harappa...



During a wee trip to Murree (in the mountains of NWFP),
a spice and nut shop...full of love.



Cousas, Cousas, Cousas!!!


Oh yeah, I do live in Pakistan, after all...
(Boy was I surprised when I sat down...)





For some reason I am unable to add more photos to this post, as such, I will continue in the next.



No comments:

Post a Comment